Today’s marketplace is hard enough to keep up with without worrying about the daily accounting needs of your business, which is evident in what we hear from new clients all the time. We are seeing a growing demand for more in-depth and meaningful reporting which means that the individual doing the bookkeeping must be much more detail oriented and much more knowledgeable than in times past.
We’ve all heard it before…. Anyone can do bookkeeping, but that’s no longer the truth. Sure, the untrained person can data enter receivables and payables, but it takes the expert to bring it all together and ensure everything is posted as it should be under the rules of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principals) or IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards). Then there are the governmental reporting requirements, which can be very overwhelming all on their own.
As a business owner, you already have enough to worry about without having the additional burden of making sure your accounting is up to date, let alone fully accurate and with meaningful reports.
Our office is small, and we like to have it this way so that we can cater to each client’s needs in a manner that they deserve. Dedicated one-on-one service is what it’s all about! No matter how detail specific your needs are, we are here to help.
A complimentary meeting would be the first step so that we could meet to identify your current needs, your future needs, and how you would like to move forward. Once we have a better understanding of your business and where you want to take it, we will be able to move forward with a customized plan of action that suits you and your business.
If the above is acceptable to you, our next steps would then involve:
- Establishing an accounting database using Sage 50 Accounting. This could be either a fresh setup or it may come from a backup of something you already had in the works.
- Establishing the frequency that you want your bookkeeping done. Monthly, quarterly, in conjunction with your PST/GST reporting periods, Ongoing daily, or just as needed.
- Establishing whether you want to be able to drop your paperwork off or if you would rather have everything done electronically.
- Streamlining payroll, ensuring your business is in compliance with not only source deductions and year end reporting, but also with Worksafe BC requirements.
- Establish and maintain reporting periods for all levels of government so that nothing is ever reported late again.
For a more detailed look at what we offer, please take a look at our list of services page. If by chance you don’t see exactly what you are looking for, please contact us directly to see if we are able to offer the service.
Our commitment is to supply you with a bookkeeping service that is not only top quality and always reliable, but one that is cost effective as well.
Thank you for checking us out and if you would like to contact us, please drop us an email from our contact page, or call us at 250-245-8187.