Keeping an accurate and up-to-date set of books is paramount to being successful, but having the time or the sometimes the desire to do it yourself can be overwhelming. We understand that and can help you along your road to success.
Our experience includes micro-businesses, proprietorships and corporations, small sports groups, not-for-profit organizations, and Societies.
Our full cycle bookkeeping includes, but is not limited the following:
- Posting of Accounts Payable
- Posting of Accounts Receivable, including invoicing, if needed.
- Reconciliation of all pertinent accounts (ie. bank accounts, business credit card, loans, lines of credits, etc)
- Payroll processing, including payroll runs, monthly source deduction remittances, WCB, T4/T4a preparation and submission, Union dues & benefit plan administration, etc.
- GST remittances
- PST remittances
- General Ledger review
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Financial reporting
We take pride in being able to offer a full variety of services and never limit ourselves to just bookkeeping.
We tailor your individual bookkeeping service to what you actually need, whether it be just bookkeeping or a combination of bookkeeping and office administration. We are able to cover it all depending on your needs.
Bookkeeping rates are set by the hour and anything up and above that are only charged at cost.
PERSONAL INCOME TAX (T1 Returns)
We also offer affordable and reliable personal income tax preparation and e-filing.
Our income tax filing service is year round and covers:
- T4 employment income
- Business Income
- Rental Income
- Investment Income
- Spousal Amounts
- Dependent claims
- T1 Adjustments for prior years
- Nil Returns to ensure benefit recipient compliance
- Plus much more…
CORPORATE INCOME TAX (T2 Returns)
At this time, we do not offer corporate taxation filing because we believe that it is best to work with a professional accountant in the matters of corporate taxation instead of a tax preparer. A professional accountant will be able to advise on the various and sometimes complicated tax matters that corporations can run into.
A good Accountant will always have the time to advise on tax planning for the forthcoming year… ask yours today.